Sports Handicapper Picks Oregon-Oregon State

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

ONE ABSOLUTELY MONSTER 500,000* LOCK OF MY LIFE FOR ALL OF THE MARBLES!

It's here, an ultra-rare highest rated 500,000* that will completely knock your socks off. One play and one play only (sort of). I'm passing up the rest of the college football slate including a team in Virginia Tech that I think is of solid value and I'm passing up the million hoop winners because I flat out have tomorrow's newspaper with this game from Corvallis.

500,000* Lock of my Life in the Civil War between Oregon and Oregon State along with a bonus present inside from this game as well. I had Stanford last week as a comp play in the burial of the Beavers. Am I fading Mike Riley's boys again as Oregon is destined to win it all or is this an about face situation where the homefield means a ton? Rock, Solid, Lock. Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors