March Madness Sports Handicappers and Sports Service Picks 2011

Matt Rivers Sports Betting

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

AN ABSOLUTELY MONSTROUS THURSDAY TO DIE FOR LED BY 400K KENTUCKY-PRINCETON

Not only am I releasing three extremely high quality plays today and right around another million* of profit but I am also giving away my early Friday release that is a highest rated 500,000* dog along with a play on the moneyline as well! I cannot believe what I am seeing with tomorrow's barking pup and you will pay no more at all for it pretty much giving you two NCAA Tournament days for the ridiculously low price of one.

Five plays in all including three on Thursday. 400,000* Kentucky-Princeton, 300,000* UCLA-Michigan State and a 200,000* first half of the game play between Louisville and Morehead State. If you don't think that I am once again going to really flex my muscles than you are dead wrong. It's Christmas in March! Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors