Cowboys Buccaneers Predictions Point Spread and Totals Pick (Over/Under)

LateInfo

WELL KNOWN PRO GAMBLER WITH ONE OF BIGGEST TOTALS BETS OF YEAR BUCS/COWBOYS

One of the biggest names on the Vegas Strip (we tell you inside the play) has one of his biggest bets all season in football, college or pro, on the Bucs/Cowboys total as LateInfo continues the fantastic season. Get this winner now. Click now to purchase

Matt Rivers Sports Betting

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

A 5TH STRAIGHT WINNING DAY IS HERE AND IT'S THE BIGGEST PLAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE (500K) IN NFL!

The above pretty much says it all. I am on-fire after winning for the fourth straight day yesterday with that major 400,000* release on Mt. Union. 2011 has been golden and as I have been saying now for a while I am in no way, shape or form going to rest on my laurels. I will however continue to destroy that Crookie, that you can bet your arse on!

One play and one play only needed today and it's the biggest play in my arsenal, a 500,000* Outright or Burial in the NFL involving the Cowboys and Buccaneers.  I absolutely love, love love this game as the line is so off it's beyond belief. Tampa has been terrible and Dallas has been far from great. What gives? I'll give you 500,000 reasons as to what gives! Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors