Best College Football Handicapper, Biggest Bet Ever

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

NORTH CAROLINA LAST NIGHT; 3-1 LAST 2 DAYS; 75 K BIG EAST NO-BRAINER + NBA

"I am on-fire and everybody better get on-board baby," says Matt Rivers. He is 75 percent on the plus side the last two days. He has his 75.000* Big East No Brainer plus a 50,000 NBA on Cleveland-Minnesota.

He also has a historic release for Saturday up now. Oh now it’s his first ever 400,000* College Football Game of My Life going Saturday and it’s being released with today’s daily card. “I have only released one 400,000* in my entire life and it came just a few short weeks ago as the Chiefs cashed the ticket with ease at home against Dallas. KC lost in overtime as the 8 point dog. It’s my biggest release ever.” Click now to purchase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors