Sports Handicapping NFL Picks Giants vs. Panthers

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

4 OF 5 WINNING DAYS AFTER SMACKING THAT CROOKIE AROUND AGAIN IN THE PERFECT 3-0 SATURDAY!

I certainly proved my worth once again yesterday as the 400,000* on South Carolina, 200,000* on Michigan outright and the 100,000* on the Braves turned the trick. Now I turn my attention to the NFL where you can bet the entire square population, including many handicappers, will be backing the Packers today in Philadelphia because it seems easy. Not me, I have real games to give out including another 400,000* from the Meadowlands between the Panthers and Giants plus a 200,000* Colts and Texans and a 100,000* on the diamond involving the Yankees and Rangers. Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors