Iron Bowl Predictions: Alabama vs. Auburn Spread

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

THE BIGGEST PLAY THAT I OWN IS HERE FOR FRIDAY! 500K GAME OF MY LIFE ALABAMA AND AUBURN IRON BOWL

A 6-2 run and three of four winning days. Only Temple collapsing late last night prevented a phenomenal last four day run. Things are still really good though and today Christmas comes early as I am giving out an absolute Bazooka today in a 500,000* Game of my Life from Tuscaloosa between the undefeated Auburn Tigers and the defending National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide. Something has to give and I flat out know what. Bonus 300,000* Buffalo-Akron and a 100,000* on the hardwoods between Tennessee and Villanova.

3-0 Friday sweep including a 500,000* Lock of my Life as I absolutely dismantle that Crookie one more time! Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors