Ohio vs. Temple Predictions College Football Odds

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

BACK-TO-BACK SWEEPS AS THE MONSTER RUN IS HERE

Another quality day on Monday in another quality 2-0 sweep. I think I could say that the 400,000* Eagles cashed fairly easily and the 200,000* Hornets completed the sweep. 4-0 now the past two days and 1.2 million* of profit. Two more plays are here including a 400,000* on the gridiron between Ohio and Temple along with a 200,000* on the college hardwoods involving Colorado and Georgia. Don't just watch me nail my sixth 400,000* in the past seven, grab the cash with me! Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors