NCAA Football Pick of the Week

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

JUST LIKE LAST SATURDAY, ONE MONSTER 500,000* B-O-M-B, BOMB!

Today is the day, flat out thee one single day that you have to listen to me!

It's mortal lock time again and as you probably know I released this thing on Thursday I loved it so much. You hardly ever see me bring out the big gun 500,000* from my arsenal but today is one of those rare times. 500,000* Kentucky cashed the ticket last week and today I have another super rare mortal lock in this game between Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. The number is right around a field goal and I absolutely spit on that in a major major way. You want the Lock of my Life? Well you got it. One play today as nothing else at all is needed, period! Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors