Week 5 Football Picks

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

ONE MONSTER 500,000* BOMB FOR ALL THE MARBLES!

Today is the day! Prettty much the biggest and most powerful play that I own is here for Saturday. I love this game so much that I'm not even going to tinker with anything else. I know, I know it's hard to avoid a Saturday slate but there's just no reason to as I truly feel as confident in this winner as I have ever with any play. I have a solid pup that I fully expect to win the game and getting the number is an absolute joke of all jokes.

Let me just end with this, my decent sized dog has a far greater chance of winning outright than in not covering the contest and that says it all! This fire-hot lock goes in the 7:00 hour and cannot be missed, cannot. Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors