Ray Palmer Group NFL Picks Week 7

No Ray Palmer Group coin flips, just week 7 NFL winners with in-depth analysis. 

MATT RIVERS SPORTS BETTING

Winningest all-time handicapper on a large network of sites; Highest NCAAF winning percentage in history

A SUNDAY THAT I JUST FLAT OUT MUST HAVE, PERIOD

I've had a great winning season and a poor last week. It happens, nothing that I'm afraid of and nothing that I'll hide from. Two NFL winners today and 700,000* of profit as I grind things out and prove I am the best there is. A big-time 400,000* from Tennessee involving the Eagles and Titans along with a bonus 300,000* from Atlanta between the Bengals and Falcons. Click now to purchase


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Picks: Betting on Talented First Year Starting QBs The Newest Angle For Bettors